This Gift, This Suprise

not my fault! said:
Arnt the rights to the City store up for sale? City wont be runnning it next season. I'm sure this was posted ages ago with a link? It was also mentioned at the same time that the new shirt would be limited to a run of 40,000 initialy and only be on sale via the City stores. Like I say this was about a month ago when we did the preview evening that some on here went to.

Makes sense if it is initially only available through City

bizzbo said:
Bluezxc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
that doesn't the info I posted wrong.

Er, right, thanks for that. Just one thing though mate........ what?

it's obvious what he means if you the whole thing.

"If you the whole thing."

Jesus. Can't you concentrate just long enough to type out a sentence that contains all of the necessary words?

Bluezxc said:
bizzbo said:
Bluezxc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
that doesn't the info I posted wrong.

Er, right, thanks for that. Just one thing though mate........ what?

it's obvious what he means if you the whole thing.

"If you the whole thing."

Jesus. Can't you concentrate just long enough to type out a sentence that contains all of the necessary words?

aeroplane.jpg

C_T_I_D said:
Tevez getting surgery on his face and neck and him appearing to look decent in a blue shirt?

plonker ! , could i remind you that this is a football related forum..

(take your bitchy insults to the catwalk)

rocketman said:
C_T_I_D said:
Tevez getting surgery on his face and neck and him appearing to look decent in a blue shirt?

plonker ! , could i remind you that this is a football related forum..

(take your bitchy insults to the catwalk)

Is the catwalk a fashion savvy forum - can you give my a link so i can take my manolo's right on over there

My source just informed me that we are having a press conference on the first, this is to unviel this "gift"... My source told me not to dilvulge any names but i can't keep it to myself! Basically, it is mark hughes birthday and they are going to give him a huge cake which a naked garry cook will burst out of! It will be live on SSN at 4 oclock.

:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.