This Gift, This Suprise

Tricky_Trev said:
I've only just started posting regularly on here during the past couple of weeks, so i may be well wide of the mark here and if i am, i apologise, but tolmie's hairdoo doesn't get anything right as far as i can tell. He's on the red side of the list for 2 things and doesn't appear on the blue side at all. So why exactly are you all getting aroused over this? Can someone please give me some substantial reason why i should believe tolmie's hairdoo? I'd love to be able to believe him... but currently, i don't. Not one bit.

You cheeky scroat. You'll have to tell me I am on the red side so often?

Two weeks after coming back from holiday I posted info that Tevez was in the bag, that Eto'o deal was stalling because of wages.

Also that we had enquired about Glenn Johnson.

And Lescott from last night - before press reports. Apart from that you pull me up pal. Seems just because Stuart Taylor may be a friend of a certain Spurs fan (IMO), his postings on Tevez, RSC etc are taking as gospel. If I had a name re the owners' surprise I would post it, the reason I haven't is down to the fact that I don't and see no need for tittiliation.

That's the difference I suppose between a supposed ITK claimant and a guy who posts genuine info for the sake of his fellow fans.

johnmc said:
citygal1 said:
Fair enough mate, but i know its not "bow locks" as you say.
oh ul get it on the website too im sure.
but yep..... the rest is as far as im aware TRUE!

So you think that they will limit sale of the shirts to two shops??

Not exactly global brand then are we. Plus i wouldn't want to buy off our current online shop, which has only just recently been "done up"

anyone posted this yet
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.greenun24.co.uk/content/greenun/news/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=SportRumourMill&tBrand=EADOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=IPED24%20Jun%202009%2011%3A34%3A39%3A523" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.greenun24.co.uk/content/gree ... 3A39%3A523</a>

Essien

citygal1 said:
I dont think i know.
Ther main store at COMS is being refurbed as we speak. gonna be twice as big.

I can't see this being true as it does not make financial sense - it deffo does to do it for a period of a week or two but not in the long run.

it seems to be a rumour designed to keep you all pressing f5 repeatedly, wanking, and buying new shirts/season tickets

or it could be that they are going to put a bit more meat in the pies.

one or the other, definately.

johnmc said:
citygal1 said:
I dont think i know.
Ther main store at COMS is being refurbed as we speak. gonna be twice as big.

I can't see this being true as it does not make financial sense - it deffo does to do it for a period of a week or two but not in the long run.

Arnt the rights to the City store up for sale? City wont be runnning it next season. I'm sure this was posted ages ago with a link? It was also mentioned at the same time that the new shirt would be limited to a run of 40,000 initialy and only be on sale via the City stores. Like I say this was about a month ago when we did the preview evening that some on here went to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.