This Gift, This Suprise

BibbyBlue85 said:
flb said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
According to TolmiesHairdo the owners are getting very confident of giving us a new gift/major suprise.

This would tie in with what the MUEN said yesterday about us gearing up for a major announcement
Bibby,link please for this MEN announcment

cheers

Taken from the MEN last night.

And yet, with Tevez due to reveal his destiny next week - and City also gearing up for a major announcement

The major announcement is the kit release and website mate.. nowt special player wise apart from tevez..

Altho and im aware that city will try to sign a big marquee player name this window. Eto'o is the current target if this falls through there will be another.. thats all i have to say atm.

"with tevez due to announce his future next week and city gearing up for a major announcement, the blues are now strong favourites" ..... is it only me whos interpreting this whole thing as Tevez being announced as a city player next week and f*ck all to do with any other player??

to the club, this is a major announcement because they think the football world will stand up n take notice that hes turned down united, our great rivals, for us. IMO Tevez is the announcement and all this talk about Terry/Eto'o being part of this announcement is pure fantasy.

Pollerz said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
flb said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
According to TolmiesHairdo the owners are getting very confident of giving us a new gift/major suprise.

This would tie in with what the MUEN said yesterday about us gearing up for a major announcement
Bibby,link please for this MEN announcment

cheers

Taken from the MEN last night.

And yet, with Tevez due to reveal his destiny next week - and City also gearing up for a major announcement

The major announcement is the kit release and website mate.. nowt special player wise apart from tevez..

Altho and im aware that city will try to sign a big marquee player name this window. Eto'o is the current target if this falls through there will be another.. thats all i have to say atm.

Forget stains, Trust Pollerz.

I've only just started posting regularly on here during the past couple of weeks, so i may be well wide of the mark here and if i am, i apologise, but tolmie's hairdoo doesn't get anything right as far as i can tell. He's on the red side of the list for 2 things and doesn't appear on the blue side at all. So why exactly are you all getting aroused over this? Can someone please give me some substantial reason why i should believe tolmie's hairdoo? I'd love to be able to believe him... but currently, i don't. Not one bit.

Tricky_Trev said:
I've only just started posting regularly on here during the past couple of weeks, so i may be well wide of the mark here and if i am, i apologise, but tolmie's hairdoo doesn't get anything right as far as i can tell. He's on the red side of the list for 2 things and doesn't appear on the blue side at all. So why exactly are you all getting aroused over this? Can someone please give me some substantial reason why i should believe tolmie's hairdoo? I'd love to be able to believe him... but currently, i don't. Not one bit.

Not that I believe him but more ITK's have said this awell.

Tricky_Trev said:

read my post a few above and go look at me on the list.

Pollerz said:
Tricky_Trev said:

read my post a few above and go look at me on the list.

Good point! Forget stains, Trust Pollerz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.