This has done monumental damage hasn't it

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
1. We look like fooking idiots again
2. People will say "City are so shite that not even £100m and £500k per week would make anyone play for them". Or words to that effect.
3. Other decent players will be put off.
4. Worst of all, WE might not want to make such a generous bid ever again.

It's not a complete and total disaster (close) but not signing Kaka, compared to signing him, puts us back 2 years in my view. Had we signed him, everything would have started to fall into place. Others would have surely following easily and willingly. Now we are not back to square 1, it's square minus 1. Square 1 would have been had we not bothered bidding. But we have gone publicly balls out for it... and lost. This is a sad sad day indeed.

I am just so desperate to see us win something before I die. I hope it won't be too late.

Chippy_boy said:
1. We look like fooking idiots again
2. People will say "City are so shite that not even £100m and £500k per week would make anyone play for them". Or words to that effect.
3. Other decent players will be put off.
4. Worst of all, WE might not want to make such a generous bid ever again.

It's not a complete and total disaster (close) but not signing Kaka, compared to signing him, puts us back 2 years in my view. Had we signed him, everything would have started to fall into place. Others would have surely following easily and willingly. Now we are not back to square 1, it's square minus 1. Square 1 would have been had we not bothered bidding. But we have gone publicly balls out for it... and lost. This is a sad sad day indeed.

I am just so desperate to see us win something before I die. I hope it won't be too late.

Sorry mate but I think that is a load of bollocks. It's shown to everyone else that we are really making an effort to build a quality side. I believe the statement on the OS and I'm glad we pulled out if that's the case rather than sign him out of desperation and get shafted.

Bit like when Geoff Thomas turned us down for Wolves ...Get a grip man

Now the rest of the world knows who we are - it will do us a lot of good.

i dont know what to think, we may not make an offer like that again, your right but, we shouldnt need to you can get 3/4 world class players for that. And what would improve us more? 4 great players, or kaka? excatly. I want to see us get the likes of arshavin, de jong and maybe a player like aguero.

Or you could look at it this way every top player and every promising youngster the world over is now aware of Manchester City and our wealth.

Its a setback but when players of the quality of Arshavin are virtually offering themselves to us well that is pretty amazing progress in the last 6 months.

Come on a bit more patience and we are going to be great again.

how many top teams go for players and get knocked back, madrid have been sniffing at man u all seasson,what i am disapointed at is the press it really has shown what a bunch of cunts they are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.