This has done monumental damage hasn't it

mcfc1996 said:
... I believe the statement on the OS and I'm glad we pulled out if that's the case rather than sign him out of desperation and get shafted.

When deals go south the last thing that has any bearing on the actual truth is the official version issued by either party as to why the deal went south

ADUG/Cook may have had very good reasons to walk away from the deal I doubt it had much to do with the fans and 'Manchester City's broader community'

And yes it does put us back. Kaka was a huge statement of intent that had the rest of football rattled and even more so if we had pulled it off. That we seem not to have done will relieve the top clubs and the fact we actually signed Bellamy for twice his value and on a contract in excess of 4 years reconfirms our status in their eyes as a joke club. If we do pull another big signing out of the bag in the next 2 weeks then that will ease the damage so all is not lost...hopefully

I did enjoy our 48 hours as the most talked about football club in the world though

I don't think its that bad.It was very very ambitious to attempt to sign Kaka I don't reckon he would go to any club unless he really had to.At the very least it shows the ambition of our owners.Kaka or no Kaka we will still be up there soon enough wait and see!!!

I don't think its that bad.It was very very ambitious to attempt to sign Kaka I don't reckon he would go to any club unless he really had to.At the very least it shows the ambition of our owners.Kaka or no Kaka we will still be up there soon enough wait and see!!!

shaunmcfc11 said:
i agree. we do have some quality in the side already and we will build on this . long term project remember

Lots of people being philisophical about the whole thing and i suppose not a lot else you can do but i for one am gutted.........and what makes this more frustrating is the fact that on the same day it all fall through we sign that little c*ntin, w*nkin, sh*tin, tosser bellend for 14m!!!!!! wat the f*k, this for me as been a absolutley sh*te day and i can see all the media, rags, and city hatters having a good old laugh about this one.........i just hope i'm smiling come the end of the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.