This influx of Evertonians

In their own small scale way, Everton are as obnoxious as United. I fucking hate Everton. I have hated them for years. Chip shop dwelling imbeciles much?

Balti said:
Is there anything worse than a scouser with a chip on his shoulder?

Yeah, a scouser with two chips on his shoulder.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:37 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:
In their own small scale way, Everton are as obnoxious as United. I fucking hate Everton. I have hated them for years. Chip shop dwelling imbeciles much?

Trust Pam to come out with another well thought out intellectual post.
Your grasp of the English language is the envy of your contemparies.

fat boy blue said:
Have they gone yet, will they be replaced by pie eaters

mmmmmmmmmmmm pies

No other set of fans are as jealous or as obsessed with us, Everton fans are on their own with that, and whilst I like other fans coming on here having a bit of banter, it's gone a bit far now.

Balti said:
Is there anything worse than a scouser with a chip on his shoulder?

A scotsman with bulgy-eyes?<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:30 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:

Wrong Pam, there's at least one with a degree in French and Philosophy from a decent university, and I don't think he's overfond of chips!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.