This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

SambaMan said:
http://www.ringwayreports.co.uk/jan09other.htm

This shows that the flight wasn't scheduled. Meaning that it was probably only planned within the last few days.

Again appologies if this has already been posted but I am very excited atm.

why else would a private jet from Spain be landing in Manchester,with all this cloak and dagger stuff.Its gotta be Villa related

bobmcfc said:
Manci7y said:
My sister confirmed that the plane did( I think we all know that now). She is getting her best looking mate to go and chat up the guys in despatches to get names. Only fuellers and the head despatcher were allowed on the plane.

I think I have logged on with my other login, but on my phone so not sure!!!!

does she know how long the plane was there and if anyone actually left the plane in limos lol

Aircraft EC-HVV ICAO Type FA10 Airline/OwnerType/Operator GA Flight ID/ATC MYO723 Arrived 13:50 Departed 14:39
Information -

Looks like 49 minutes, just a fuel turn around? I guess

A scheduled flight is one that tickets can be bought for

The operator lsited as GA is General Aviation

kramer said:
bobmcfc said:
Manci7y said:
My sister confirmed that the plane did( I think we all know that now). She is getting her best looking mate to go and chat up the guys in despatches to get names. Only fuellers and the head despatcher were allowed on the plane.

does she know how long the plane was there and if anyone actually left the plane in limos lol

Aircraft EC-HVV ICAO Type FA10 Airline/OwnerType/Operator GA Flight ID/ATC MYO723 Arrived 13:50 Departed 14:39
Information -

That aint very long,hopefully those involved actually left the aircraft

kramer said:
bobmcfc said:
Manci7y said:

Information -

somehow i doubt 49 minutes is enough time to broker a deal for a world class striker

i think its barely enough time to take a dump

kramer said:
bobmcfc said:
Manci7y said:

Information -

Someone said earlier it left without them.

bluegorton said:
kramer said:
bobmcfc said:
Manci7y said:

Information -

hope restored

bluegorton said:
kramer said:
bobmcfc said:
Manci7y said:

Information -

lets hope cook and the valencia officials are in negotiations in the Lowry hotel at the min then!!

lol
surely its pretty obvious it left without them!!
a plane doesn't fly in from spain stop for 45 minutes, re fuel and go back without anyone getting off it!
it'll fly back in a few days to pick them up when the deal is agreed
hopefully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.