This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

Been looking up the stand 100 (where the plane landed at Manchester airport) and it seems it is a drive-thru stand. I'm guessing this is a short stay stand mainly used for fuel turn arounds as someone else has already said it could have been. Although it could be used as a quick drop off for a world class striker to enter the country unnoticed by the press and sign for the world's richest football club. Why would he need to go back? He may have brought all the things he needs with him. Just a thought...

lol
surely its pretty obvious it left without them!!
a plane doesn't fly in from spain stop for 45 minutes, re fuel and go back without anyone getting off it!
it'll fly back in a few days to pick them up when the deal is agreed
hopefully

SambaMan said:
Been looking up the stand 100 (where the plane landed at Manchester airport) and it seems it is a drive-thru stand. I'm guessing this is a short stay stand mainly used for fuel turn arounds as someone else has already said it could have been. Although it could be used as a quick drop off for a world class striker to enter the country unnoticed by the press and sign for the world's richest football club. Why would he need to go back? He may have brought all the things he needs with him. Just a thought...

I met a lad on the way to Villa who was telling me that he worked for a company that use to fly in rich businessmen, they use something similar whereby no passport control or stops. Just a car waiting on the tarmac and away you go.

dannybcity said:
SambaMan said:

I met a lad on the way to Villa who was telling me that he worked for a company that use to fly in rich businessmen, they use something similar whereby no passport control or stops. Just a car waiting on the tarmac and away you go.

ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!

tommcfc said:
dannybcity said:
SambaMan said:

ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!

SIGN him...

tommcfc said:
dannybcity said:
SambaMan said:

ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!

do you know what else is a sign

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.valenciacf.com/en/Actualidad/ActualidadNoticias.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.valenciacf.com/en/Actualidad ... icias.html</a>

down the LEFT side in black................they have a SPORTCITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.