This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

svennis pennis said:
Surely some of the nationals would of had this by now?

Nope because anyone of them publishing anything on this will be out in the cold for a long time...besides, I bet the most important ones know that they will get a good story with interviews etc in return for keeping mum right now.

staffs_blue said:
svennis pennis said:

I was thinking the same.

Maybe City & Valencia are doing there upmost to keep it quiet till the very last minute?

I've been mulling this over all evening. I imagine that most football hacks keep an eye on what's being said on various boards, so they'll be doing their own research as we speak. Seems like all City boards are buzzing with the Villa story.

The fact is that if Ajay is to be believed, then we've agreed a fee, and personal terms, with one of our BIG signings. All the indications right now are that said player is Villa...it won't take long for someone to say something if the deal really is nearly done...

On the flipside, if we're no nearer hearing anything Monday morning, then I would be inclined to think someone somewhere is being seriously misled.

BillyShears said:
staffs_blue said:
svennis pennis said:

I was thinking the same.

Maybe City & Valencia are doing there upmost to keep it quiet till the very last minute?

I've been mulling this over all evening. I imagine that most football hacks keep an eye on what's being said on various boards, so they'll be doing their own research as we speak. Seems like all City boards are buzzing with the Villa story.

The fact is that if Ajay is to be believed, then we've agreed a fee, and personal terms, with one of our BIG signings. All the indications right now are that said player is Villa...it won't take long for someone to say something if the deal really is nearly done...

On the flipside, if we're no nearer hearing anything Monday morning, then I would be inclined to think someone somewhere is being seriously misled.

Could be a massive smokescreen and we are really signing Bellamy

BillyShears said:
staffs_blue said:
svennis pennis said:

I was thinking the same.

Agree 200%...

staffs_blue said:
BillyShears said:
staffs_blue said:
svennis pennis said:

I was thinking the same.

Could be a massive smokescreen and we are really signing Bellamy

that would be so awesome.

RobinJo said:
staffs_blue said:
svennis pennis said:

I was thinking the same.

Or maybe this is top notch WUM'ing.

The OP is no WUM!

Seriously I can vouch for Claire as I know her well from fansonline.net, she's as straight as they come. A top girl who does not bullshit. If I remember correctly she had good info on SWP returning before it all happened.

In fact because it was her that started this thread I have very. very high hopes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.