This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

BillyShears said:
staffs_blue said:
svennis pennis said:
Surely some of the nationals would of had this by now?

I was thinking the same.

Maybe City & Valencia are doing there upmost to keep it quiet till the very last minute?

I've been mulling this over all evening. I imagine that most football hacks keep an eye on what's being said on various boards, so they'll be doing their own research as we speak. Seems like all City boards are buzzing with the Villa story.

The fact is that if Ajay is to be believed, then we've agreed a fee, and personal terms, with one of our BIG signings. All the indications right now are that said player is Villa...it won't take long for someone to say something if the deal really is nearly done...

On the flipside, if we're no nearer hearing anything Monday morning, then I would be inclined to think someone somewhere is being seriously misled.

Monday morning?????? i can't wait that long ffs ;)

hmmm i hope he comes, little bit sceptical about this, like everyone is i guess

although out of the 'superstars' targeted, i can see this one happening

how are people so confident that they actually know this girl works at the airport?

Independent and Telegraph have mentioned this in the last two days.

Is there a rush on this deal to happen? Villa can't play tomorrow and I think just need to be registered with the FA for 24 hours to play in the prem do you not? My point being that discussions might not even be going on now but everyone could be tucked up in bed ready for tomorrow. Unless something needs to happen before Valencia's game tomorrow? Even if the deal is done tonight would it not make sense to just announce it tomorrow now anyway?

mrbelfry said:
Is there a rush on this deal to happen? Villa can't play tomorrow and I think just need to be registered with the FA for 24 hours to play in the prem do you not? My point being that discussions might not even be going on now but everyone could be tucked up in bed ready for tomorrow. Unless something needs to happen before Valencia's game tomorrow? Even if the deal is done tonight would it not make sense to just announce it tomorrow now anyway?

I just hope Villa is out of the Valencia team tomorrow ...... if he is it sounds promising

mrbelfry said:

I can't see it being done tonight, next week is much more likely if it's going to happen.

Daz_Blue said:
mrbelfry said:

I just hope Villa is out of the Valencia team tomorrow ...... if he is it sounds promising

If he's fit, he'll play IMO. It's a home match and he's very attached to Valencia - even if he is signing he'll want a last appearance at the Mestalla.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.