This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

thats the only bad thing about Robinho

he could really unsettle the club if things get even worse at city, i.e demand a transfer

The facts.
A. Valencia are in the proverbial shit regarding their finances;
B. David Villa is their prized asset.
C. City have allegedly (according now to 3 or more ITKs, including Ajay) been in talks with Valencia
D. Valencia have said they haven't received a bid (City's official media line on this, apparently)
E. We can get them out of the proverbial shit with a big offer for Villa.
F. Valencia's president has said they will consider a big offer for Villa if one were to arise.
G. Villa doesn't want to leave, but is prepared to for the sake of saving Valencia.

I am still hopeful. Keep the faith.

Forzacitizens said:
thats the only bad thing about Robinho

he could really unsettle the club if things get even worse at city, i.e demand a transfer
Yeah he prob could. Not sure who would be able to afford him tho!

Bluemooner33 said:
The fans will be angry but they will understand if it was a choice of us selling Robinho or losing Manchetser City FC we would understand just like Valencia fans will

I.e. us and SWP.

Hughes said he wants all deals done within a week so why would he wait mid-Jan to sign him? It's gonna take a couple weeks for them to blend so why wait so long?

It's just my opinion, no need to disregard it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.