This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

dannyboiblue said:
yeah true i just think if he was leaving the fans would have to know he wouldnt just piss of with no explanation to them
Yeah I agree they would not be happy, selling their best player and club hero but they would just have to get over it, and they would do eventually.

I do believe one or two big stars will be on their way. Can't see Robinho sticking round if we buy players like Parker and Bellamy!

The fans will be angry but they will understand if it was a choice of us selling Robinho or losing Manchetser City FC we would understand just like Valencia fans will

Thaksins Love Child said:
dannyboiblue said:
yeah true i just think if he was leaving the fans would have to know he wouldnt just piss of with no explanation to them
Yeah I agree they would not be happy, selling their best player and club hero but they would just have to get over it, and they would do eventually.

I do believe one or two big stars will be on their way. Can't see Robinho sticking round if we buy players like Parker and Bellamy!

is'nt that the wrong mentality though?

we cant just aim to please robinho all the time

i cant either hes came to us with the promise of big names coming here, all this speculation is getting on my nerves now i was loving it at 1st but now todays result has put me in the worst mood ever we need to make signings fast as poss get them into the team and change this dire situation or soon it could be rishest club in the world join the championship

Forzacitizens said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
dannyboiblue said:

is'nt that the wrong mentality though?

we cant just aim to please robinho all the time
No I am not saying we should be signing players to please him but he is a world class player who will want success, champs league etc, which is right.

When he signed I am sure he will have been assured he would be joined by players of a similar mould.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.