This is an absolute RAG gem!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Just had a phone call from a RAG friend/acquaintance/work colleague gloating about the penalty win. I attempted to deflate the Rag ego by suggesting that it was only Spuds BUT we then had a slight disagreement because he thought they had beaten Pompey. Bloody priceless!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just had a phone call from a RAG friend/acquaintance/work colleague gloating about the penalty win. I attempted to deflate the Rag ego by suggesting that it was only Spuds BUT we then had a slight disagreement because he thought they had beaten Pompey. Bloody priceless!

YCMIU..arf.

brilliant, we've got one at work who's such a massive rag he didn't know who they were playing today (or most day's for that matter) he doesn't even know when they're at home. The worst of this is........ he's a 37 yo massive red, Salford bloke (ha.ha). He generally try's to avoid me like the plague when footy is being spoken about but carry's on as if he's the biggest rag of all to everyone else!

I know there will be a tit I work with in a full replica kit tomorrow but his missus wont have actually let him watch the game. Twat.

charliebigspuds said:
brilliant, we've got one at work who's such a massive rag he didn't know who they were playing today (or most day's for that matter) he doesn't even know when they're at home. The worst of this is........ he's a 37 yo massive red, Salford bloke (ha.ha). He generally try's to avoid me like the plague when footy is being spoken about but carry's on as if he's the biggest rag of all to everyone else!
I know the type you mean - can't tell you when their next match is but knows what make and model of car Ryan Giggs drives - complete actors haha

mr t said:
charliebigspuds said:
I know the type you mean - can't tell you when their next match is but knows what make and model of car Ryan Giggs drives - complete actors haha
FUCKIN HELL..................YOU KNOW HIM!!

A 19 year old relative of mine went to watch the match today in a Salford pub, but came home at 5 past 3 because I quote "It is too busy and I aint standing for an hour and a half for no football match" and promptly played on his xbox all afternoon

This is a kid who has every united shirt, a united kit dangling in his car, and usually doesnt know when they are playing

Rag armchair fans are fucking great sources of comedy. I've long been resigned to being the font of all United knowledge amongst my rag mates despite me taking little interest in the activities of the scum but even the bits and bobs I pick up from generally following football seems to be news to my rag mates.

One of my favourite rag comments ever was when I was ripping the piss out of them for selling RVN to which one replied 'yeah but he never scored important goals', I pointed out he scored fuck loads of goals in all competitions to which he said 'yeah but we didnt win the league or europe with his goals so they werent important', I was stunned and politely pointed out that without his goals/dives/pens they'd likely have finished 15th or so and not 2nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.