This is an absolute RAG gem!

I know a rag twat, a proper clueless loudmouth c*nt in his late 30s, who has only been into football for about 10 years, but cracks on he's proper old-school. Well in the pub one day, after he'd actually been to a midweek match, he brought the programme into the pub at lunch to prove he'd been to the game (like you did at school when you were 9). Anyway, there was the iconic pic of George Best in the programme (same shot as the Wedding Present album cover) and he didn't even know who he was. Fuckin' love it.

There were 2 Rag Tossers in my local who never even watched the match. The pub accross the road had it on.

PLASTICS!

next time they kick off at work ask why they dont go anymore, before they get chance to answer butt in and say "thats right your wife wont let you" shuts them up staight away,!!!!

When you see a rag in the pub ask them which end the scum are kicking they will not know
and this is on home games

This was taken from the Evening News. Tickled me

Off topic - I drove to Wembley and back yesterday from Manchester and did not see one City on the way there or the way back.
james cromley, stockport
2/03/2009 at 10:09

May be becaused we kicked off earlier therefor travelled earlier and also whilst you were inside Wembley (Hard to beleave) we were travelling back. So if anyones knows James "thick as pig shite, numb rag t**t" Cromley. Please pass on your regards

mancitymick said:
This was taken from the Evening News. Tickled me

Off topic - I drove to Wembley and back yesterday from Manchester and did not see one City on the way there or the way back.
james cromley, stockport
2/03/2009 at 10:09

May be becaused we kicked off earlier therefor travelled earlier and also whilst you were inside Wembley (Hard to beleave) we were travelling back. So if anyones knows James "thick as pig shite, numb rag t**t" Cromley. Please pass on your regards

Stockport!!!

my boss at work used to be a blue that didn't go, since 1999 he's now a red that doesn't go but continually has a dig EVERY time city lose, i really do want to fill him in and i'm just one lottery win from doing it!

charliebigspuds said:
my boss at work used to be a blue that didn't go, since 1999 he's now a red that doesn't go but continually has a dig EVERY time city lose, i really do want to fill him in and i'm just one lottery win from doing it!

That made me laugh.
I know a rag twat who who is the biggerst supporter they have, he turned up for a match at the swamp with his demonic red kids in full gift shop attire, but they were away from home that day! MASSIVE FAN...

I remember watching a derby in a pub in Chelmsford years ago, in the company of some local rags. When I asked them of they had ever been to Old Trafford they said no, but they were going to an England international at Wembley next month and were going to go there on the way! Nearly choked on my pint!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.