"This is as good as it gets" - Redknapp

jesus even when you beat us to CL you still hate us!

anyway Spurs fans were obviously unhappy with his comments but I think he's obv just trying to cover for some extremely poor end of season form 1 win in 11 simply wasnt good enough

SFIP do you think he will be sacked or is this a plea to the board for more cash and if so are you worried that he will spend your cash and leave you high and dry?

Spurs fan in peace said:

anyway Spurs fans were obviously unhappy with his comments but I think he's obv just trying to cover for some extremely poor end of season form 1 win in 11 simply wasnt good enough

boo hoo stop crying.

Petetheblu said:
SIP do you think he will be sacked or is this a plea to the board for more cash and if so are you worried that he will spend your cash and leave you high and dry?

hard to know, he's earned the right to stay on, he wont be sacked, but the fear is that instead of going for young foreign talent, he'll go for extremely short term stop gaps ie Drogba, Neville, Parker, Beckham!

all grand players heck I'd even welcome Drogba but we need to bring in the right kind of quality to build for the next few years, we've a very young squad<br /><br />-- Mon May 23, 2011 12:16 am --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

boo hoo stop crying.

I was extremely gracious when we beat you last year

Spurs fan in peace said:
Petetheblu said:
SIP do you think he will be sacked or is this a plea to the board for more cash and if so are you worried that he will spend your cash and leave you high and dry?

hard to know, he's earned the right to stay on, he wont be sacked, but the fear is that instead of going for young foreign talent, he'll go for extremely short term stop gaps ie Drogba, Neville, Parker, Beckham!

all grand players heck I'd even welcome Drogba but we need to bring in the right kind of quality to build for the next few years, we've a very young squad

-- Mon May 23, 2011 12:16 am --

lee-mcfc said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

boo hoo stop crying.

Moaning fekker, I would love Drogba here for a season or two and Scott Parker would be a great addition to any Premier League squad.

Oh, and by the way, I hate you because of that **** Ricky 'bastard' Villa.

Bilboblue said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
Petetheblu said:

all grand players heck I'd even welcome Drogba but we need to bring in the right kind of quality to build for the next few years, we've a very young squad

lee-mcfc said:
boo hoo stop crying.

Moaning fekker, I would love Drogba here for a season or two and Scott Parker would be a great addition to any Premier League squad.

the point is not their quality, it's their age, if City signed Drogba and parker would you be delighted? I doubt it,

also if Parker comes in it could mean Sandro drops to the bench which I wouldn't be at all pleased

Spurs fan in peace said:
jesus even when you beat us to CL you still hate us! anyway Spurs fans were obviously unhappy with his comments but I think he's obv just trying to cover for some extremely poor end of season form 1 win in 11 simply wasnt good enough

And...?

To quote a famous Mancunian songsmith (The word 'I' has been replaced with 'we')

"We bear more grudges, than lonely high court judges,

When you sleep we will creep into your thoughts like a bad debt that you can't pay, take the easy way and give in"

What a great day today has been. We've had a gooner go fucking bandit on the main forum who had been spouting his mouth off against us, and to put the icing on the cake, the twitching **** is now bleating after his 'credentials' have been brought into question by his own fans.

Hope he gets the England job, the pair of them are made for each other.

Spurs fan in peace said:
Bilboblue said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

the point is not their quality, it's their age, if City signed Drogba and parker would you be delighted? I doubt it,

also if Parker comes in it could mean Sandro drops to the bench which I wouldn't be at all pleased

Your right, you need to build for the future and get rid of those injury prone players. As good as they are they are holding you back.....Saying that one ot two older heads can help to stabilise the dressing room.

Will Gallas still be around next year?

Spurs fan in peace said:

Do you not feel incredibly insulted by this arsehole? Slagging off fans that aren't happy with him for voicing their opinions? He's an utter dick and you're welcome to him.

Spurs fan in peace said:
Bilboblue said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

Drogba>Crouch, Defoe, Pavlychenko.
Parker>sandro

For some reason you lot think sandro is an exceptional player, sorry to break it to you, but he isn't and you will see that next season.<br /><br />-- Sun May 22, 2011 11:34 pm --<br /><br />oh, and I would be pleased, maybe not delighted, if we signed those two.

but as we are on a higher plane (next season anyways) we should be looking at better players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.