This is how it feels to be city!

Cheltblue said:
Pizza Man said:
Cheltblue said:
Pizza Man said:
I was one who never wanted Tevez for awhile. 5 goals he scored in the League. He is no better than Rooney that is for sure. Would I have him over Owen, no. You may find that stupid, but we need a goal scorer not a workhorse.

Barry is major loss to Villa, I doubt they were glad, but 1 year ago his excuse to leave was to play in the Champions League, so why has he taken a step down?

Adebayor is a brilliant piece of business for Arsenal. He had one good year and it went to his head. Arsenal have some far better strikers than Adebayor.

Owen over Tevez.......................

Here ends any sensible debate with you.

Player for player then I would say Tevez. But like I say we need someone who can score more than five goals. If Man Utd didn't have Rooney then Tevez would be first choice, but as it stands they are too similar.

Then you will need Owen to be playing a tad better than he has so far this year.

The Michael Owen of July 2009 is a completely unknown quantity.

Tevez, on the other hand would walk into most of Europes top sides without anyone worrying about what they are going to get.

Yes. It is a massive risk from Fergie, but I think Rooney and Berbatov will score some more goals than last year. Tevez likes to play deep, like Berbatov and Rooney. We never really had that fox in the box last year. I wish it was Benzema but he rejected us so I will see what Owen can do. I am not saying Owen is better than Tevez, but I believe he can offer us something Tevez cannot, goals.

Pizza Man said:
bluemoon27 said:
Pizza Man said:
Man Utd still have a better first 11, as do Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. Still think City need another 5 or so players, but that will happen in time. I have to say though, forth spot didn't seem likely a few weeks ago but now it is looking possible.

Given - van der sar
Richards - neville
Bridge - evra
Dunne -vidic
Onouha - ferdinand
Swp -valencia
Barry - carrick
Kompany - anderson
Robinho - giggs
Rsc - owen
Tevez - rooney

are you sure match player for player,fook me i forgot superman who is better than anything in your midfield

van Der Sar- Given
Brown- Richards
Rio-Dunne
Vidic-Onouha
Evra-Bridge
Swp-Valencia (forgot about SWP)
Carrick-Kompany
Barry-Anderson (think Hargreaves is better but he is out for awhile still)
Robinho-Nani
Berbatov-Tevez
Rooney-Adebayor

3 of your team in ours.

laughable, ragboy.

van de sar better than given ! bollox.

not even gonna bother with the rest.

MODS.. get rid of this sad joker please.

Pizza man

You have too many average players in your squad now....more than I've seen since the early 80's.
The fact is,for two seasons you've relied almost totally on your two centre backs and Ronaldo to get you through games you should have lost.
Ronaldo doesn't play,rags don't play-but have enough in defence to scrape you through.There were games last season where you were destroyed for 80 minutes(Stoke away for instance) and then up pops Mr.Madrid-one nil win,totally undeserved-another crap display yet according to the press "the sign of a title-winning team."

Barca ruthlessley exposed the likes of Giggs and Park for what they are-AVERAGE.I believe that mullering struck a real phsychological blow and lead people to question ferguson and the depth of his squad for the first time....
I would also say that many teams that visit OT are beaten before they step on the pitch-they believe all the "theatre of dreams" hype.

I'm telling you mate-losing Ronaldo will be the "tipping point" for your ageing team.I predict ferguson will walk in the first 6 months of the new season.He simply can't compete in the transfer market and will not be able to deal with a resurgent City telling him what time it is in his own backyard.He's too big a sore,ungracious loser to cope...he'll have to build a new team without being "first choice"....and from what I saw on TV making feeble excuses about why Tevez left-he now looks like a tired old man.

We are bang in position to pick up the pieces when they fall.

Given

Richards
Wio
Vidic
Evra

Barry
Carrick
Ireland

Tevez
Rooney
Robinho

With a completely unbiased head on, this would be the team IMO. The rags who think that only three of our players would get into there team is laughable.

Richard said:
Given

Richards
Wio
Vidic
Evra

Barry
Carrick
Ireland

Tevez
Rooney
Robinho

With a completely unbiased head on, this would be the team IMO. The rags who think that only three of our players would get into there team is laughable.
i agree with this 100%, without my blue tinted glasses on aswell

Carrick is Wilkins Mk2.
The odd decent 30 yard pass every two games (cos he can't actually run) ...otherwise totally anonymous.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to stand tall

Needs a last line

This is how it feels to be city
This is how it feels to stand tall
This is how it feels when weve got more money than all

Cheltblue said:
Pizza Man said:
Cheltblue said:
Pizza Man said:
I was one who never wanted Tevez for awhile. 5 goals he scored in the League. He is no better than Rooney that is for sure. Would I have him over Owen, no. You may find that stupid, but we need a goal scorer not a workhorse.

Barry is major loss to Villa, I doubt they were glad, but 1 year ago his excuse to leave was to play in the Champions League, so why has he taken a step down?

Adebayor is a brilliant piece of business for Arsenal. He had one good year and it went to his head. Arsenal have some far better strikers than Adebayor.

Owen over Tevez.......................

Here ends any sensible debate with you.

Player for player then I would say Tevez. But like I say we need someone who can score more than five goals. If Man Utd didn't have Rooney then Tevez would be first choice, but as it stands they are too similar.

Then you will need Owen to be playing a tad better than he has so far this year.

Tevez, on the other hand would walk into most of Europes top sides without anyone worrying about what they are going to get.

Which explains why he signed for City and other top European clubs were'nt queuing up for his signature......

lennon>SWP said:
Cheltblue said:
Pizza Man said:
Cheltblue said:

Which explains why he signed for City and other top European clubs were'nt queuing up for his signature......
And why United offered him a new deal apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.