This Is How It Feels To Be City...

Absolutely love this song, even better, the fact it winds the scum up a hell of a lot, especially on youtube!

I had the first few Inspirals' records and saw them early on in the Madchester era [those were the fucking days, let me tell you!].

Anyway, the point is that, despite them being essentially Oldham lads, they had some links to City and one of the 12"s [can't remember, sold all my vinyl as I'm on my world tour] has 'Young Gov'nors' scratched into the inner bit [fuck me, losing my memory; the run off? inner vinyl?].

So I'm always amused that the Rags use a Spirals track. We are certainly entitled to.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsK76tTEeFU[/youtube]
coleridge said:
I had the first few Inspirals' records and saw them early on in the Madchester era [those were the fucking days, let me tell you!].

Anyway, the point is that, despite them being essentially Oldham lads, they had some links to City and one of the 12"s [can't remember, sold all my vinyl as I'm on my world tour] has 'Young Gov'nors' scratched into the inner bit [fuck me, losing my memory; the run off? inner vinyl?].

So I'm always amused that the Rags use a Spirals track. We are certainly entitled to.

`Joe` i think is the one you are referring to

This is how it feels to be City, this is how it feels to be small, you signed Mark Halsey we signed Kun Aguero.

Oops :)

Xeno360 said:
This is how it feels to be hated, this is how it feels to be poor, you lot are minted while we are nothing at all, nothing at all

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Come on Kaddy, from the beginning !

Mega-Song... Wish I were going to the Derby at home... Normally sit near the away section too... Love giving 'em shit!

I've still not recovered from the concourse before the away game v Stoke. That was madness, people was fucking crowd surfing!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq7nW5hmOQc&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.