THIS IS OUR CITY!!!

lol not sure about Dunne, i dont think he should be slagged off though hes been our best player last 3 years i think its now time for him leave but..... Leave an hero

Luke The Blue said:
Hey, Our Team is now starting to look good and their is still time left :D here is the squad and tactics i think we should play

--------------------- Hart ----------------------
--ZAB-- -- Richards -- -- Kompany -- --Bridge --

-- De Jong --

-- Shauny -- -- Ireland -- -- Elano -- -- Robinho --

-- Bellamy --

I have just used the squad we have now, but feel free to alter it and put in any future transfers you think we can get, and obviously alter formation if you want

P.S. Cant wait for last day of transfer window, its always the best :P

That side would get raped in midfield

home (or weaker teams):

---------------hart--------------

de jong-richards-kompany-bridge

-------------zabaleta------------
SWP------------------------robinho
------elano----------ireland--------

-------------bellamy-------------

away (or stronger teams):

----------------hart-----------------

richards-dunne/new-vinny-bridge

-------zabaleta----de jong---------
SWP-------------------------robinho
---------------ireland----------------

---------------bellamy---------------

------------------------HART-----------------------------

ZAB---------- KOMPANY ----RICHARDS------------- BRIDGE

----------------------- DE JONG--------------------------

---------SWP----------IRELAND----------PETROV---------

-----------------BELAMMY ---- ROBINHO------------------

Ye i really like that team probs best i saw up to now but I must admit every team looks good up to now and if thats wot im gonna see before every MCFC match im gonna be buzzing

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!! :P

Luke The Blue said:
lol not sure about Dunne, i dont think he should be slagged off though hes been our best player last 3 years i think its now time for him leave but..... Leave an hero

Dunne is, an excellent player and has a few years of leading City still in front of him, alot of posters on here have been on his back and i must admit some of their gripes have been justified, but what can you expect with the way we have been defending throughout the team, not just the back four, but the whole team as a unit, the signing of De Jong will strengthen the midfield no end as him and Kompany have already established a excellent working relationship in Germany. The team going forward will look after it self and remember we still have mighty Martin to come back plus any other signings from the rest of the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.