This is our roundabout!

And me and me lads! Turned away from The Greenman, bought some pricey tinneys from the nice Asian shop people and had a right old party on the roundabout. Tremendous fun.

Great fun even though I got covered in beer (hope it was beer ! ) from a can that missed one of the rag coaches driving by

I just put in another thread, when the 4 asian rags walked past and got 300 blues chanting "you own a shop round the corner" as the 5 previous rags had got you only live round the corner, was very fuunny and well recieved.

I was on the roundabout with what seemed like about 500 or more blues and our cans, with more on the adjacent mini roundabout.
It awesome with regular Poznans. Loved the chants at the odd passing rag, you only live round the corner. Bottling the red coaches also entertaining, although very wrong.
An incredible day with City everywhere. Hardly saw a rag an the way down and the services on M40 was a mass of City, both ways. Beginning to think all rags do live in the South.

Cityyyy taking over your roundabout again! (When we go in May)

Was a great laugh there, probably the best day of my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.