This is our roundabout!

Was there myself..

Best chant of the day to scum going past..

" you've never seen the arndale in your life" had me laughing my tits off..

Then just to show that blokes will be blokes.. Giving shit to rags walking past.. Then some fit lass walked past with rag top " get your tits out"

The only downside was a few pissed up lads ended scrapping.. Over some blue sunglasses.

2iw9jmb.jpg

I assume this? :)

I got to Wembley at about 2.15 and was too late for the Green man, followed the crowd 10 cans of carlsberg and headed to the roundabout had a great time.
Personal highlight was the two rag arseholes in the convertible with the top down who thought they were hard, I bet your car stinks off booze today I will definitely be back on the roundabout for the final.

Was there for about 3 hours with my dad after being turned away from the greenman, this has to be the place to go in May, sit out in the sun, have a little sing song, and buy some cans from Tesco!

It was top on there, got to wembley about 3 had a look at one if them little bars, never getting served. So we went for a walk and ended up at the off licence and roundabout.

After 4 hours at the green man we walked down the hill from it and got to the main road there and saw the roundabout..looked well good,deffo one for the final.

I was there too. Funny for a while. Good to see the delight on the City fans faces in the coaches as they went past.

Went past it it after and it was covered in blue carrier bags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.