This is our roundabout!

well worth 2 quid a can! it was great to see all the blues havin a top time, went past on the coach ,said to mates fuck the pub lets hav some of that! sea of blue before the game n a sea of blue carrier bags after i hope the media arent gonna blame global warming on us!! they do with everythin else.

Fucking quality. Definately there again for the final. However I got a stray arm in the face off a copper who nicked a lad in front of me for throwing a can at a scum coach.

I was there, and I'm pround to say that it was I who started "Tesco do the Poznan"!

Did anyone else see that copper loose control of his horse and smash it into that car?!

Walked down from The Green Man at about half three intending to go into the stadium but saw all the blues on the roundabout and thought Im havin a bit of that! Got myself a couple of cans and joined in the fun. Top atmosphere. Funny as fcuk when the convertable with the two rags went by and got drenched!

My outside-of-stadium highlight of the day. Lef the Green Man at 3ish (where cans were £2.50) and was more than happy to pay £2 a piece for that sort of crack.

Must have been a brilliant welcome to the fans coming in on our coaches. Shame for the ones coming in on theirs.

I was at the Green man for 3 hours then came down the hill at around 2.30. Half way down all I could hear was "this is our roundabout" !!!

True blue style it was just a great place to be.

Well done blues today both fans and team.

As for the rags, have they won too much?

10 minutes singing was all we got, not a smile in sight before or after the game and apart from one coach load of them at Warwick services I didn't see any others, in fact there were more Bolton fans from what I could see.

"OH I NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES, CITY WIN AND united LOSE OH CITY, YOU GOT ME SINGING THE BLUES"

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I got to Wembley at about 2.15 and was too late for the Green man, followed the crowd 10 cans of carlsberg and headed to the roundabout had a great time.
Personal highlight was the two rag arseholes in the convertible with the top down who thought they were hard, I bet your car stinks off booze today I will definitely be back on the roundabout for the final.

We just arrived from the Green Man and walked by him as he was stuck in traffic. Was mouthing off and remember thinking this will be fun as he drove the rest of the way around the roundabout. It was!!!

WTGD!! said:
I was there, and I'm pround to say that it was I who started "Tesco do the Poznan"!

Did anyone else see that copper loose control of his horse and smash it into that car?!

Yeah saw that, always feel sorry for police horses and police dogs having to do that kind of thing, the face of the driver was a picture when he got out of car, to inspect the damage.

When fat my Chiles was driven past on that virgin bike taxi, I'm suprised the bike wasnt doing wheelies with him on the back.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:29 am --<br /><br />
BerksBlue said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Personal highlight was the two rag arseholes in the convertible with the top down who thought they were hard, I bet your car stinks off booze today I will definitely be back on the roundabout for the final.

Was mouthing off and remember thinking this will be fun as he drove the rest of the way around the roundabout. It was!!!

Me thinks the convertible won't be there again for some reason :o)

We need to buy The Roundabout.
You see these signs on Roundabouts whre company's put their logo on.
Get a petition to the Club to sponsor it, or maybe a Supporters Club.
Name it "This is our Roundabout" or "The Poznam Roundabout."
"Neil Young Roundabout"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.