THIS IS THE DAY...............

It's my birthday too! I already just posted on facebook that the only present I want is for city to win the fa cup!

Come on city!

Gahhh! Gonna have a fucking nervous break down. Not a chance of me getting any sleep tonight. This is worse that the semi and I'm not even going this time! Good luck Blues, enjoy it.

It's 7.03am here in Thailand, that means, only 13hours and 57minutes until Kick off.

It's gonna be a long day, I'm nervous, But I cannot wait until Kick off.

Lots of mates going down today, and anyone else, Have fun, enjoy, but be careful. We know what these stoke fans are like. From our Stoke away trips.

Danny

Waking up at 6 20 am tomorrow to shower and head to the bar! ill be drunk by 7, the sun will up, city will take the field shortly after and we will see what you guys have been waiting for... im so excited and im just a newcomer to most of yall. even the rose bowl when TCU went (like a champions league final in university american football), i wasnt this excited/nervous. Respect to those who have literally lived this club for their lives. I love you all, no homo, and let tomorrow be th best day ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.