THIS IS THE DAY...............

Spider71 said:
Was all calm tesreday and now... all over the place!

Time to wake the boy up... Seven years old and going to a cup final! Its true that kids these days have never had it so good!

Come on City! Come on City! Come on City!

Just off to the Airport with a pocket full of dreams and my City scarf....................Up tHE bLUES!

im getting the feeling that ive been made to suffer as a blue for 37 years so i would appreciate today. all those years of watching tony cunningham lead our attack, jason van blerk playing full back and john burridge being our last line of defence. year after year of watching our neighbours lift trophy after trophy whilst we suffered in embarrassed silence.
it was predetermined before birth that id be a blue, i didnt choose, many of my red mates did, with no guidance from fathers or brothers they CHOSE united, the easy choice, not me, there have been times when ive hated my Dad for putting me in this position, but not any more, i get it now. i understand completely. i was made to know the bad times, know the pain of seeing the team i love slip into the third teir of football. i had to feel all that so id appreciate the jubilation i'd feel today when i see a player, in a sky blue shirt, lift the FA Cup high above his head. today is our day blues.... the hurting is over... COME ON CITY!!!

Spider71 said:
Was all calm tesreday and now... all over the place!

Time to wake the boy up... Seven years old and going to a cup final! Its true that kids these days have never had it so good!

Come on City! Come on City! Come on City!

Fully this, but this is the day............come on you blues!!

Just waiting for the train now. Is it possible to literally shit bricks? I think I may be close .

Wierd feeling leaving the house this morning knowing the next time I'm back there, I will either have the biggest smile on my face, or will need to be booked in for depression counselling.

I've said my prayers already this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.