This is what cheers the heart!

Eccles Blue

Now this is what football supporting can be like:

Yesterday evening my lovely young neighbours, Manchester United season ticket holders, called round with a good luck present and card for the final on Saturday. They had actually gone to the City shop for it as well.

That is what it is all about. True FOOTBALL fans.

*prepares for the flack*!! :-)

That's really nice. That's respect.

I've got loads of mates that are reds and go, & a few have sent me txts and spoke to me who are genuinely happy for me that we are there on sat

Eccles Blue said:
Now this is what football supporting can be like:

Yesterday evening my lovely young neighbours, Manchester United season ticket holders, called round with a good luck present and card for the final on Saturday. They had actually gone to the City shop for it as well.

That is what it is all about. True FOOTBALL fans.

*prepares for the flack*!! :-)

Watch out, you will get back on Saturday night and your house will have been robbed.

Lucky, all I've had is stick off bitter utd fans who say stoke deserve to win because they haven't bought their way to the final.
My response being, 'Sorry how many times have you been to old trafford???'
Usually shuts em up!

They would probably have had a different attitude were they not in position to wrap the title up on the same day.

jamesib said:
Lucky, all I've had is stick off bitter utd fans who say stoke deserve to win because they haven't bought their way to the final.
Usually shuts em up!

You should have asked them to name all the current Stoke players that broke through from Stoke's academy

Nice gesture from your neighbours.

Unfortunately, football brings out the worst in just about all of us. Some manage to get over it but most don't. That's why it all tends to descend into bitterness, name-calling and nastyness.

Well, that and the fact that some people are just naturally complete twats.

jamesib said:
Usually shuts em up!

Well the rags bought their way to the final a few times for decades but couldn't manage it this year :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.