This is what real mentality monsters do

That's what you get if you put the personality of a player on top of your scouting list.

We want smart, confident, hard working down to earth characters who never give up and fight WITH THE TEAM til the end. Every day.

Go through our squad and you'll find many of those.

We also know who is not really a good fit and he was and will be moved, rightly so. It's not harsh, it's quality management.

All those 'non brainer' signings in the transfer thread over the years didn't come to City because they simply didn't have the personality we are looking for, although they could kick a ball now and then.

I think this philosophy is the true power behind our success.
100% this, our recruitment of very decent humans is extraordinary.

But that starts at the very top, is there a more decent, smart and generally wonderful human than Khaldoon Al Mubarak?

That man sums our wonderful club up for me, he is class personified and the Sheik is a very lucky man to have him at the top of his payroll.

That's what you get if you put the personality of a player on top of your scouting list.

We want smart, confident, hard working down to earth characters who never give up and fight WITH THE TEAM til the end. Every day.

Go through our squad and you'll find many of those.

We also know who is not really a good fit and he was and will be moved, rightly so. It's not harsh, it's quality management.

All those 'non brainer' signings in the transfer thread over the years didn't come to City because they simply didn't have the personality we are looking for, although they could kick a ball now and then.

I think this philosophy is the true power behind our success.
Couldn't agree more you only have to look over the road at the egotistical halfwits they sign to see where it leads too.

Can we just wait 5 days before the self fellatio threads for fucks fucking sake
What’s not true about what we’ve done away from home? What’s not to admire about Rodri, delivering what he’s delivered whilst managing to get more than 1 yellow card in 17 games? I am taking absolutely nothing for granted against West Ham as I’ve said in 2 other threads, but my admiration of what City and Rodri (in my view the best player in the world, never mind the premier league) have done. Let’s censor all new threads for fucks fucking sake. My post is about WHAT WE HAVE ACTUALLY DONE not what we may or may not do on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.