This is what real mentality monsters do

That's what you get if you put the personality of a player on top of your scouting list.

We want smart, confident, hard working down to earth characters who never give up and fight WITH THE TEAM til the end. Every day.

Go through our squad and you'll find many of those.

We also know who is not really a good fit and he was and will be moved, rightly so. It's not harsh, it's quality management.

All those 'non brainer' signings in the transfer thread over the years didn't come to City because they simply didn't have the personality we are looking for, although they could kick a ball now and then.

I think this philosophy is the true power behind our success.
Completely agree and well done for having an opinion

That's what you get if you put the personality of a player on top of your scouting list.

We want smart, confident, hard working down to earth characters who never give up and fight WITH THE TEAM til the end. Every day.

Go through our squad and you'll find many of those.

We also know who is not really a good fit and he was and will be moved, rightly so. It's not harsh, it's quality management.

All those 'non brainer' signings in the transfer thread over the years didn't come to City because they simply didn't have the personality we are looking for, although they could kick a ball now and then.

I think this philosophy is the true power behind our success.
This.

IF we win.
It isn't over till It's over.

West Ham know it's over.
Arsenal know it's over.
The British football media know it's over.

Indeed, everyone knew it was over as soon as Haaland scored the first goal last night.

Fortunately, our fabulous team is made up of consummate professionals, who will ensure that any outstanding 'i's and 't's are firmly crossed and dotted on Sunday, and at Wembley.

The best team in the land and all the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.