This should be the new club badge (merged)

Please welcome Liverpool and your Manchester cityyyyyy

*cue tune*

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGF1rMyK4UA[/youtube]

It looks more like a rozers badge with that pastry cutter outside of it

Someone should a "Show off your New City Logo Concepts" thread and see what peoplecan come up with.

I'd do it myself, but i cant start new topics :(

WIth 2009-10 home shirt now on sale for HALF PRICE, it is pretty obvious that there are going to be changes to it for next season. Therefore, with the "ship" badge being put on all the NEW T-SHIRTS, it seems pretty obvious the OLD city badge will be the NEW one!! Seem to remember reading where City were trying to get the rights back for the round retro badge and that they would have it for next season. Anyone shed some light on that? (Sorry if it was mentioned earlier in thread)

1972 Retro shirt is still going for £33. Put the badge on the left breast, make it embroidered INTO the shirt instead of a patch, umbro logo on right breast, and Bob's your uncle! Only question left is whether the neck AND sleeves will have white trim or just the neck. My money's on both to make it look even more different than this season's. Same material, of course.

#2 and #3 kits will also get reworked badge (Black kit also £20, while striped kit is almost sold out).

Re: This should be the new club badge

ifiwasarichfan said:
I like the Old Badge. That is awful. It is as bad as our current Away Strips.

Although we do have the nicest Home Shirt ever.

I agree the white kit is unpleasant, never been a fan of it tbh, though the black one is unique. Always liked the maroon away from 02/03, had a bit of class about it, the current 3rd just looks like a raggy white t shirt with a stripe down it, never understood the fascination, though I understand the manchester roots

Re: This should be the new club badge

Wheelsy said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I like the Old Badge. That is awful. It is as bad as our current Away Strips.

Although we do have the nicest Home Shirt ever.
?

double ??

The aways are spot on especially the white with stripe.

lose the bird, it's a copy of the 1958 United one

seriousproblem.jpg

it has never appeared on the Manchester Coat of Arms

and also lose the heavy metal latin - nothing to do with Manchester, or City

This is our badge (1972)

Badge-1972.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.