this summer how much?

Lomas has a lob on said:
Although that Mail article is quoteless and no doubt completely made up, I wouldn't mind betting the owners would like to see some money coming in, for every player we sign I can honestly see two being sold.

I definitely think there will be more outgoings than incomings. Judging by recent paper articles there is probably a few players that want out of the club and on top of this there will be a few players considered surplus to requirements by Mancini. I think its possible we could see as many as a dozen players leaving the club. We may not get much in the way of transfer fees for the players but it will make a huge difference to our wage bill!

Jérôme Boateng 11.25m
Leonardo Bonucci 18m
Ángel Di María 38m
Fernando Torres 55m
Mario Balotelli 24.5m
Yaya Touré 26.4m
Domenico Criscito 10.75m

total: 182m

Goats left knee said:
Jérôme Boateng 11.25m
Leonardo Bonucci 18m
Ángel Di María 38m
Fernando Torres 55m
Mario Balotelli 24.5m
Yaya Toure 26.4m
Domenico Criscito 10.75m

total: 182m
You've been spying on me whilst I've been on Football manager haven't you?

well according to ian cheeseman on gmr a couple of hours ago weve already signed boateng for 11-13 mil

depends doesn't it. I reckon 60-90m + outgoings, which could easily reach 50m if we dump robinho.

(20m robinho
7m bellamy
8m rsc
10m ireland
5m swp for starters)

but if someone like torres was available I think the budget would be stretched.

i think we will spend around about 120m maybe more if they can persuade a really big name to come but i can see us racking alot of cash back in with the sales of players like richards,onouha,toure,ireland,swp,bellamy,robinho,jo,bojinov,caciedo,
etuhu, i would imagine we would be looking to get 60m in from all these players in if we decide to get rid of them all

well im not claiming to be itk, but i know a guy cant tell you his name lets just call him mal and he likes cigars knows a woman who used to work for city, and he says she says that money is no object rm can spend as much as he likes on who ever he likes this summer. but then as we get into next season the board are gonna sack him.
make of it what ou will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.