nikusha said:
25 million - for Vargas

40 million-for Di maria

40 million-for Gourcuff

25million-for Balloteli

130 million is perfect :-)

and i hope Richards or Onouha will replace Zaba

You really do not like Zab do you!

Your posts all day are on the same subject.

No doubt that there will be more outgoings (in number of players), but I can see us spending quite a bit nonetheless. Hopefully someone before the WC so that we don't get involved in an inflated bidding war for a one tournament player. (eg, Poborsky)

We need some power and strength in my opinion.

The following may be unfashionable but will give us some steel:

Huth;
Essien;
Delap;
Huddlestone;
Elokobi.

Big. Strong.

Chick Counterfly said:
depends doesn't it. I reckon 60-90m + outgoings, which could easily reach 50m if we dump robinho.

(20m robinho
7m bellamy
8m rsc
10m ireland
5m swp for starters)

but if someone like torres was available I think the budget would be stretched.

Not saying that these players won't leave, but lets not forget we have players like:

Etuhu
Logan
Bojinov
Caicedo
Petrov
Jo
Benjani

Whose futures need to be sorted out one way or another!

We have accumulated a lot of misfits and we need to get shut of them, Jo being an obvious candidate. I actually think Robinho will be bloody difficult to sell, might be better to try and arrange a cash and swap deal, we could get a complete collection of shoot magazine from 78, a pair of brown Farah trousers, espresso coffee machine (slightly used), and 50 pence.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Chick Counterfly said:
depends doesn't it. I reckon 60-90m + outgoings, which could easily reach 50m if we dump robinho.

(20m robinho
7m bellamy
8m rsc
10m ireland
5m swp for starters)

but if someone like torres was available I think the budget would be stretched.

Not saying that these players won't leave, but lets not forget we have players like:

Etuhu
Logan
Bojinov
Caicedo
Petrov
Jo
Benjani

"Fuck off you useless bunch of bastards".

Well, that's all of their futures sorted, let's move on.

Damocles said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:

Etuhu
Logan
Bojinov
Caicedo
Petrov
Jo
Benjani

"Fuck off you useless bunch of bastards".

Well, that's all of their futures sorted, let's move on.

That's how "Gene Hunt" would go about sorting it that's for sure lol.

not my fault! said:
Answer:

As much as is needed to get who we want in!
Definitely. We'll get slaughtered no matter how much we spend, therefore spend a fucking shitload, win the title and at least we'll have something to show for it.

Turkish clubs seem to pay quite handsomely, so if Galatasaray want Jo, they might pay 6-8 or so million for him.

Bojinov will fetch at least 4 million.

Caicedo is worth 2.5 to 4 million too.

Petrov's contract is up isn't it so he will go for free, I think Benjani's is almost up too.

Etuhu might fetch a nominal fee like 400k with sell-ons. We should put clauses on all outgoing youngsters as some may end up back in the Premier League. Hopefully we don't let a "Shawcross" go. McGivern has apparently been dross at Leicester so is likely to be cut.

I can see some other fringe youngsters who aren't going to make it being let go too but we should definitely keep Boyata, Weiss, Nimely, Mak, Ball, Ibrahim, and any other of our better reserve players.

Free transfers for all i care, not bothered how much we spend as long as we get the right players in and we build a premiership winning squad.

End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.