This supposed new striker we're going to buy

What about promoting Suarez and/or Scapuzzi (sp)? They have lit it up on loan and could do the same for City. I wouldn't like to lose either of these players like we lost Sturridge.

Kippaxgirl said:
What about promoting Suarez and/or Scapuzzi (sp)? They have lit it up on loan and could do the same for City. I wouldn't like to lose either of these players like we lost Sturridge.

Don't think Scapuzzi's spell at Oldham was that successful actually and I don't recall Suarez going out on loan, plus he's a midfielder.

If we're looking at promoting academy products surely Guidetti would be given the chance?

Kippaxgirl said:
Scapuzzi??? guess you don't watch our reserves that much

Scapuzzi is awful and will never be good enough for City. Guidetti, Bunn, and Nimely are all better footballers.

Mark the following words, football managers:

Unless we lose TWO of our current strikers (i.e. Tevez and Dzeko) - you will NOT see another world-class striker on this team.

With current 4 it would be fucking ludacris, and even if 3 remain - your addition will be either Guidetti or some mid-range striker who is willing to "take turns" when one of the three ahead of him are out for some reason.

See me come the end of transfer window so I can rub some "told you so" in your face.

EaglesFan said:

Unless we lose TWO of our current strikers (i.e. Tevez and Dzeko) - you will NOT see another world-class striker on this team.

With current 4 it would be fucking ludacris, and even if 3 remain - your addition will be either Guidetti or some mid-range striker who is willing to "take turns" when one of the three ahead of him are out for some reason.

See me come the end of transfer window so I can rub some "told you so" in your face.
i`ll take you up on that mate.

LoveCity said:
Scapuzzi is awful and will never be good enough for City. Guidetti, Bunn, and Nimely are all better footballers.

i honestly to this day, have no fucking idea why we signed scapuzzi

Kippaxgirl said:

You must be kidding, right?

Scapuzzi, whilst here at Oldham, was decent at best. Don't get me wrong, would happily have him permanently but he certainly didn't light up, that's for sure.

Not a cat in hells chance him or Bunn are good enough for City.

I'd love it if we got Drogba on a free agent for a season, he'd do wonders with Aguero! We should seriously take a look at him. Even at 34, he has proved to be one of the best strikers in the world. He's a big hitter, which is what we need.

richards30 said:
EaglesFan said:

i`ll take you up on that mate.

Deal! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.