This weekend Premier League games

citytill1die84 said:
That looked a pen?

Even more reason not to give it then against the rags.

Seriously, the more nailed on they look, the less chance there is of it ever being given against that fucking scummy lot!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
squirtyflower said:
Blue Tooth said:
Baffles me how this Utd team are so many points ahead of us... Baffling.
because even though everyone says they are shit they are outplaying third placed arsenal away from home
Am I watching the same game as you
i don't know, not without being there with you
but i have sky sports 1 on and can see them comfortably controlling the game

zeven said:
citytill1die84 said:
That looked a pen?
United are to close to finish an entire season without any penalties against. so cant se any ref want to destroy that feat.

No reds or pens against. It's ludicrous it really is.

jake28 said:
zeven said:
citytill1die84 said:
That looked a pen?
United are to close to finish an entire season without any penalties against. so cant se any ref want to destroy that feat.

Its called a fucking fix, lets not try and sugar coat it!

zeven said:
squirtyflower said:
Blue Tooth said:
Baffles me how this Utd team are so many points ahead of us... Baffling.
because even though everyone says they are shit they are outplaying third placed arsenal away from home
No one is deluded enough to say they shit i dont think, But they are not 12 points better than us thats where it get baffling.
We don't have anything in the bench to change games when it's close and we need a goal, we've had more injuries than I've ever seen a City side have, United are absolutely ruthless against the lesser teams, we miss so many chances it's gone past being funny to quite astonishing...

The thing you have to admire about United is league won, 1-1 at the Emirates and in stoppage time, and they're really trying to win. A true winning mentality.

blueinsa said:
jake28 said:
zeven said:

Its called a fucking fix, lets not try and sugar coat it!

I stand corrected!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.