This weekend Premier League games

Caveman said:
zeven said:
squirtyflower said:
because even though everyone says they are shit they are outplaying third placed arsenal away from home
No one is deluded enough to say they shit i dont think, But they are not 12 points better than us thats where it get baffling.
We don't have anything in the bench to change games when it's close and we need a goal, we've had more injuries than I've ever seen a City side have, United are absolutely ruthless against the lesser teams, we miss so many chances it's gone past being funny to quite astonishing...
Yeah would have been nice or let me refrase, i would have been scary to see the statistics over missed chances from us. You can count a handful each game.

squirtyflower said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
squirtyflower said:
because even though everyone says they are shit they are outplaying third placed arsenal away from home
Am I watching the same game as you
i don't know, not without being there with you
but i have sky sports 1 on and can see them comfortably controlling the game
If Arsenal could actually score goals this game would be well and truly over. All I can see the rags doing is trying and score on the break, thats not controlling the game

Anyway they outplayed them so hard they just drew 1-1 and if Sagna wasnt so shit it would of been 1-0

Yes....the points record total is gone for them. Boring game. Bereft of quality. Arsenal should have wrapped it up before half-time. They look toothless too.

Have they annouced a MOTM? I can't see who they'd possibly give it to as no1 really stood out did they?

Time to put the tissues away Martin...and don't get me started on James fucking Nesbitt!

RyanP3609 said:
Have they annouced a MOTM? quote]

"Pick a rag.....any rag"

th
<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:00 pm --<br /><br />I hope that Arsenal are also clapping the champions off the pitch before entering the dressing room to give handjobs, blowjobs and kisses all round?

Surely Sky are demanding this?

No record for them..............

So with the draw at the Emirates today..................no record points haul.
Maybe the Blue Moon rising. next year ??

Did I hear right that they cant reach Chelseas highest points total now. ??

ahhhhhhhh bless.

blueinsa said:
RyanP3609 said:
Have they annouced a MOTM? quote]

"Pick a rag.....any rag"

th

Lol I had a 10er on RVP at 8/1 before the game as I thought they'll not be able to contain themselves if he scores. He scored but played wank so I'm hoping they stick to there usual standard and give it to him for that reason! Can't see it though, they all played shite so not sure who else could get it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.