This weekend

I saw about 10 minutes!

In that 10 minutes I was told of Foden's pass played behind the intended target, Foden not getting a shot away, a wonderful cross field pass from Manchester Uniteds Harry Maguire to Rashford who, completed an amazing run. You know, the one where he looked a posing **** against MALTA and fell over.

A shot of Grealish and Philips on the bench "still smiling"

I also saw a brilliant Tweet tonight commenting on the wonderful receptions received by some of City's foreign lads when joining up with their international team mates.

Compare to England and there has been jealous sniping from Rashford and a dressing down from the Southgate.
I have never understood what players get out of playing for England, it's just abuse, backbiting and snide comments, with additional games, the travel and the likelihood of injury, top level players turning up for international duty has always confused me

Mr Southgate sorry it’s fook all to do with you what city’s players do when not on international duty . Their not on your pay roll if your concerned then simply don’t pick them.
When it comes to managers your a prefect
Leave it to pep the professor in how to control his pupils. No fook off you envious prick.

Mr Southgate sorry it’s fook all to do with you what city’s players do when not on international duty . Their not on your pay roll if your concerned then simply don’t pick them.
When it comes to managers your a prefect
Leave it to pep the professor in how to control his pupils. No fook off you envious prick.

I'm a prefect!!!!!! Gareth Scouse Gate Jr.

I saw about 10 minutes!

In that 10 minutes I was told of Foden's pass played behind the intended target, Foden not getting a shot away, a wonderful cross field pass from Manchester Uniteds Harry Maguire to Rashford who, completed an amazing run. You know, the one where he looked a posing **** against MALTA and fell over.

I also saw a brilliant Tweet tonight commenting on the wonderful receptions received by some of City's foreign lads when joining up with their international team mates.

Compare to England and there has been jealous sniping from Rashford and a dressing down from the Southgate.

I saw the Dutch team all applaud our Nathan when he arrived in the team hotel. Was really lovely. Even virgin van pointy.

I saw about 10 minutes!

What he said?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.