This weekend

No trophy to lift, first trophy lift less weekend for a month.

And fuckin second rate Southgate has the gall to lecture City players for celebrating.

What has he ever won, a fuckin Pizza add!
Ah but which international coach can come anywhere near the Southgate ‘serious frown within the techy area’? If there were a cup awarded for the most serious, intelligence-based, knowing frown performed within the technical area then Southgate would have his very own treble, and were the Biased Broadcasting Cunts to make a short film it would sweep the board at the BAFTAs! Indeed, when Gareth hangs up his frown and retires to practice the odd smile I think FIFA and UEFA would get into an unseemly scrap to rename the CL. or the WC the Gareth Southgate Frown Trophy!

I’m in Norf Landan at the mo overseeing the birth of another blue but this weekend I shall attempt to avoid the purchase of a double scoop of ice cream which yesterday reached £6 for the double! A treble scoop will probably make the Good Sheik’s eyes water!

No trophy to lift, first trophy lift less weekend for a month.

And fuckin second rate Southgate has the gall to lecture City players for celebrating.

What has he ever won, a fuckin Pizza add!
He won two ‘first halves’ …..one in a WC semi, one in a Euros final…

;)

‘City is our name, City is our name
Won fuck all for one whole week
City is our name’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.