This weekends FA Cup games Discussion Thread

FantasyIreland said:
IH8MUFC said:
There was nothing in the Cabaye incident. After reading what i had on here i was expecting a Mirko Crokop high kick.

Just watched the QPR-Chelsea highlights and Sturridge needs an award for that dive.

Behave,he drew his leg back and kicked out intentionally,it was a 'red mist' moment and he had no other thought than to hurt the player.
Well need to see it again. From how it was described on here i thought that he kicked his head off of his shoulders. Football really is a pussywet sport these days.

Nice comfertable sofa. check. Nice warm house. check. Lucozade energy, blackcurrant flavour, check. Sunderland vs Middlesbrough on the tv. check. I love this arm chair football thing. No waiting in traffic. No paying for transport. No paying for a ticket. No moaning fans. Good times. Come on Borough.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Another 2 failed football managers in Keane and Southgate, who will now proceed to explain where 2 actual managers are going wrong. You've got to love ITV.
I thought Southgate was unfairly sacked tbh.

Was just about to put a couple of quid on sunderland to win. Thought it was just a matter of time before they scored haha. Thanks Borough.

I don't know the team line ups for today's games but am I right in thinking a few clubs have not been playing their strongest teams or playing with as much desire as they would in the league?

Ducado said:
I don't know the team line ups for today's games but am I right in thinking a few clubs have not been playing their strongest teams or playing with as much desire as they would in the league?

Sunderland: Mignolet, Bardsley, O'Shea, Brown, Richardson, Larsson, Vaughan, Gardner, McClean, Sessegnon, Wickham. Subs: Westwood, Turner, Campbell, Colback, Ji, Meyler, Elmohamady.

Middlesbrough: Coyne, Hoyte, Bates, Rhys Williams, McMahon, Hines, Haroun, Robson, McDonald, Emnes, Jutkiewicz. Subs: Ripley, Bennett, Luke Williams, Martin, Park, Main, Smallwood.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Another 2 failed football managers in Keane and Southgate, who will now proceed to explain where 2 actual managers are going wrong. You've got to love ITV.

the way they hold up this thug that should have been imprisoned for GBH as if he is somehow to be respected just cos he was a fucking rag really pisses me off

no wonder the medja seems so biased when certain clubs are so heavily over-represented compared to the rest with ex-players/ managers

scouse and rag central usually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.