This weekends FA Cup games Discussion Thread

Only been watching the last 10 minutes or so and have seen a goal rightly disallowed (for the wrong reason) and two potential red card offences being let off with a yellow, great entertainment, though If City were playing I would now be looking for a new TV.

Just done a double chance draw or sunderland win. some nice odds as well better than if i backed sunderland to win at the start.

Just showed mr justice o,Neil giving the referee the old verbals at half time because sunnies are not getting the decisions, what was it he said in the city game, it was JUST offside ?

Watching Sunderland is like watching a bad horror movie. All these ex rags. Wonder how many bungs Jason Ferguson got out of all these deals.

-- Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:41 pm --

mancunial said:
Just showed mr justice o,Neil giving the referee the old verbals at half time because sunnies are not getting the decisions, what was it he said in the city game, it was JUST offside ?
I really hate O'Neil to be honest. After all the crap he said about Lerner not giving him money when he gave him millions. Some of these football managers have no grasp of finance just spend spend spend. Then when the club gets in huge debt it's never their fault......

Class counter and finish by Campbell 1-1<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:49 pm --<br /><br />
Azblue90 said:
That looked painful. Most people would need a ladder to get up that high.
Well rags can fly......

Larson really does have amazing ability from deadball situations. Wouldn't be surprised if he leaves the rags reject team sometime soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.