This weekends FA Cup games Discussion Thread

Re: dippers v rags. Mugged or burgled?

Clayton Thickmore when asked who was going to win tomorrow said "Utd 2-1 after extra time".....Daft twat!

*edit* Cue embarrassed silence from the Talksport presenters before explaining there would be a replay if it was a draw!

Martin Atkinson, who has not refereed a United game for 11 months after Ferguson's rant about him, has CRIED OFF by stating that he is ill and has been replaced by Mark Halsey. The fact that Atkinson (the harshest ref in the league according to the stats) has been replaced by Halsey (the most lenient ref in the league according to the stats) is completely irrelevant.

P.S. A transcript of Atkinson's alleged phone call to abstain from the game has just emerged:

Hello? Cough, cough, splutter, splutter. Yes, hello? I..er...cough, cough, splutter...I...have been up all night coughing and sneezing...sneeze...sneeze...cough. Yes, I...er...I have vomited a few times in the night too....looks like I may be coming down with Flu or something....cough, cough...Aaaaachoooo!

Oh dear, looks as if I won't be able to ref the United game....er...cough.

Yes, yes, I know...was really er...looking forward to it as well.

No, really.

i dont know which, ive hated lpool since that game where balo got sent off. But probably likelpool to win cos fk united

whos next ronnie wallwork on sky straight from newton heath<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:09 pm --<br /><br />depends on your ages ...i hate scousers full stop ...man utd i can accept but mickys no

dont give a fuck, just hope the rags get slapped all over liverpool ans stanley park as normal, if they turn up!!

Wouldn't want either to win the FA Cup, so the only question is who should lose first.

I'd go for a draw tomorrow, rags to win the replay after extra time. Rags to lose to Spurs in either 5th or 6th round (again after replays and extra time) - no further as don't want them being at Wembley if it can be avoided.

And, as has been said, at least 3 suspensions along way.

More than anything else, I want one of them to be on the end of a really really shit refereeing decision. If only to prove it isnt just us.

plus i was in relationships(female before you ask) with a few reds

cheddar404 said:
chrishull said:
Merseyside Red said:
So you want the whole Man Utd team to have both legs broken? Bit harsh that.

That's just the type of guy I am.

You've forgotten the subs

Oh come on mate, that's harsh!!

There's always one who takes it too far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.