This weekends FA Cup games Discussion Thread

Blootoof said:
Ducado said:
Tevez City said:
[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xr/137836933.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588D3366531EEFA109853D4070422B8E9F338A88DD789F608A390F55034CEB503EE[/bigimg]

One of the most under rated players in England.

Are you a Liverpool fan now?

PHOTO_13273973_173471_29859341_ap_320X240.jpg

It seems that people are not allowed to have an opinion here, specially praising other teams players !

Anyway, Kuyt was one of the main players who lead Holland to the World Cup Final.

lancs blue said:
So no post-match inquest on that Maxi tackle so far, if it was Mario we'd have had 10 different camera angles by now.

DTeacher said:
FRIDAY 27th January, 2012.

Not much chance of red cards now....though miracles never cease...

Martin Atkinson, who has not refereed a United game for 11 months after Ferguson's rant about him, has CRIED OFF by stating that he is ill and has been replaced by Mark Halsey. The fact that Atkinson (the harshest ref in the league according to the stats) has been replaced by Halsey (the most lenient ref in the league according to the stats) is completely irrelevant, of course...

Hmmmm.

Tevez City said:
Blootoof said:
Ducado said:
Are you a Liverpool fan now?

PHOTO_13273973_173471_29859341_ap_320X240.jpg

It seems that people are not allowed to have an opinion here, specially praising other teams players !

Anyway, Kuyt was one of the main players who lead Holland to the World Cup Final.
He's scored 2 goals all season

None in the league

adrianr said:
It's also going to be piss funny for Liverpool. Who now have a CC final + FA cup games, and are slowly but surely pissing away any chance of even making Europa, let alone Champions League. They need 4th spot, like we did, way way more than any trophy.
Oh dear mate. You not aware that winning the League Cup means a Europa League spot?

Anyway what a day for us, was a terrific atmosphere and 100mph match, albeit with little quality. Our players were clearly knackered from the game with you but United didn't take advantage at all. All that possession but we actually had the better chances. Draw would have been fair but I'd rather win if I'm being fair! Hopefully you lot ensure they don't win the league or Europa so it's a no-trophy campaign for them!

Merseyside Red said:
adrianr said:
It's also going to be piss funny for Liverpool. Who now have a CC final + FA cup games, and are slowly but surely pissing away any chance of even making Europa, let alone Champions League. They need 4th spot, like we did, way way more than any trophy.
Oh dear mate. You not aware that winning the League Cup means a Europa League spot?

Anyway what a day for us, was a terrific atmosphere and 100mph match, albeit with little quality. Our players were clearly knackered from the game with you but United didn't take advantage at all. All that possession but we actually had the better chances. Draw would have been fair but I'd rather win if I'm being fair! Hopefully you lot ensure they don't win the league or Europa so it's a no-trophy campaign for them!

And hopefully Caerdydd and your next FA Cup opponents do the same against you racist wankers.

Just watched the Geordies/Brighton game.

Cabaye intentionally kicks out at one of their players while both are on the ground and catches him in the mouth - so can we expect a full media onslaught/witch hunt and an instant 3 match ban......??

There was nothing in the Cabaye incident. After reading what i had on here i was expecting a Mirko Crokop high kick.

Just watched the QPR-Chelsea highlights and Sturridge needs an award for that dive.

Merseyside Red said:
adrianr said:

Wrong it means you get into the qualification rounds not a place!

IH8MUFC said:
There was nothing in the Cabaye incident. After reading what i had on here i was expecting a Mirko Crokop high kick.

Just watched the QPR-Chelsea highlights and Sturridge needs an award for that dive.

Behave,he drew his leg back and kicked out intentionally,it was a 'red mist' moment and he had no other thought than to hurt the player.

Konchesky challenge in the Leicester v Swindon game was shocking, two footed, nowhere near the ball and well off the ground....only a yellow card (???) inconsistency is killing the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.