This weekends football - bets etc

Ffs... £15 on Holt fgs at 9/1 and £15 on Hoolahan (however you spell it) at 16/1 both of them missed sitters.

Armaan said:
Ffs... £15 on Holt fgs at 9/1 and £15 on Hoolahan (however you spell it) at 16/1 both of them missed sitters.

Watched a few Norwich games this season and I am sure that Hooligan will start scoring soon, so will continue with him in my score anytime bets (also had Holt and Michu up a few times this season)

Arsenal look poor as fuck against an equally poor QPR side. Without Wilshere they would have created absolutely nothing today.

If it stays like this at Emirates, Arsenal would have same number of points they collected in 9 rounds of last season that was viewed as disastrous start of the season.

Ah, that exciting Arsenal side media were talking about after they won at Anfield and took draw at Etihad.

Lucky shits. Their win today will mask how truly terrible they were. Blame it on Mbia for the most pointless sending off I've ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.