This Weekends Football

RVP keeps them ticking. Without him Arsenal would be a mid-table club. Their whole play is setup around him, he takes their free-kicks, corners everything..I don't think it would be the same if City were ever to go for him..
Sturridge is way too selfish, for those who say Tevez is selfish they haven't seen Sturridge yet..

Critism has to go at mancini for our shocking performance at arsenal, we couldn't get out of our own half whereas a weakened chelsea side were hardly troubled.

I can't help but think that draw was a bad result, though I haven't figured it out yet. It will just make the Newcastle game more meaningful for the Geordies since they'll likely still have something to play for.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Critism has to go at mancini for our shocking performance at arsenal, we couldn't get out of our own half whereas a weakened chelsea side were hardly troubled.
BS, every team have bad patches, and the players has to take the blame for not playing at their standards. Arsenal on the other hand had their best run and were performing over their standards at that time.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:13 pm --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
I can't help but think that draw was a bad result, though I haven't figured it out yet. It will just make the Newcastle game more meaningful for the Geordies since they'll likely still have something to play for.
We have hit form once again, and not to take anything away from new castle, but we are a far superior team to them. we should beat them with margin.

zeven said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
BS, every team have bad patches, and the players has to take the blame for not playing at their standards. Arsenal on the other hand had their best run and were performing over their standards at that time.

-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:13 pm --

Andouble said:
We have hit form once again, and not to take anything away from new castle, but we are a far superior team to them. we should beat them with margin.

think you'll be disappointed if you expect us to beat them with margin. They are a good squad.

Newcastle score! Cabaye after Cisse hits the bar.

Ben Arfa, what a player.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:19 am --<br /><br />Cisse from Cabaye!!!

2-0

Newcastle is a pretty good team..their transfers have been spot on.. Cisse is now even better than Demba Ba..
Our game against them will be a tough one

Edit: 2-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.