This Weekends Football

Andouble said:
zeven said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Critism has to go at mancini for our shocking performance at arsenal, we couldn't get out of our own half whereas a weakened chelsea side were hardly troubled.
BS, every team have bad patches, and the players has to take the blame for not playing at their standards. Arsenal on the other hand had their best run and were performing over their standards at that time.

-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:13 pm --

Andouble said:
I can't help but think that draw was a bad result, though I haven't figured it out yet. It will just make the Newcastle game more meaningful for the Geordies since they'll likely still have something to play for.
We have hit form once again, and not to take anything away from new castle, but we are a far superior team to them. we should beat them with margin.

think you'll be disappointed if you expect us to beat them with margin. They are a good squad.
They have an excellent squad, by margin i mean more than one goal.

MSP said:
mancity1 said:
Can Newcastle finish third?

if they do, that would probably mean we wouldn't win a title so no, thanks :)

I don't think Manure will drop any points against Everton , Swansea and Sunderland so it probably won't mean much if we don't get three points against Newcastle anyway.

Getting rid of Nolan and Barton was the a great piece of business by them.

There recruits have been excellent but I expect them to struggle a bit next season especially if with Euro games to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.