This Weekends Football

Fuck off Neverton, I'd rather the rags ran up a cricket score, rather than scoring first and giving me hope, next door neighbour(a old woman) banged on the wall when I cheered Evertons goal.

SWP's back said:
I never win on football bets so at 1-0 at stuck 50 notes on Utd at 5-2.

You can thank me when they dont win and it will be £50 well spent.

I had £50 on United at the start and added another tenner when they went 1-0 down. Really really want to lose £60.

kenzie115 said:
Fbehbehani said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I'm feeling no nerves at all. The league is gone. They have won it. There's no pressure on us anymore.

Optimism, I still think we have a chance, football is unpredictable...

No, United are a strong team, it is difficult.
Only this. And there are some strange things i don't like in these last weeks, so my opinion is this. The league is finished.

Kun Aguero said:
Fuck off Neverton, I'd rather the rags ran up a cricket score, rather than scoring first and giving me hope, next door neighbour(a old woman) banged on the wall when I cheered Evertons goal.

really an dclose the GD. fool

How could Mancini not prepare and lose the Everton away fixture. They are not good, United is shit, and still they dangerous with every second cross.

The officials are scared of the old piss tramp. Starts givin the 4th official an ear bashing. You can see the ref looking over worried.

2 mins later free kick in a dangerous position and distin booked for fuck all.

0 - Manchester United are yet to win after conceding the first goal in the league this season (D2 L4). Turnarounds.

via OptaJoe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.