This Weekends Football

kenzie115 said:
SWP's back said:
I never win on football bets so at 1-0 at stuck 50 notes on Utd at 5-2.

You can thank me when they dont win and it will be £50 well spent.

I had £50 on United at the start and added another tenner when they went 1-0 down. Really really want to lose £60.

You'll both be having a few pints on that later. Everton will fuck it up. Or the refs will. Either or the chance of the scum winning the league at our place will be too great to pass up.

kenzie115 said:
SWP's back said:

I had £50 on United at the start and added another tenner when they went 1-0 down. Really really want to lose £60.

U put £50 on to win what £20 at the most?

Fellainis had a brilliant first half.
Brilliant header from Jelavic.
They'll still lose

alky313 said:
0 - Manchester United are yet to win after conceding the first goal in the league this season (D2 L4). Turnarounds.

via OptaJoe
24 - The number of penalties the rags will get in the 2nd half. Bent.

via Tricky_Trev

kenzie115 said:
SWP's back said:

I cannot understand how any blue can give themselves any reason to celebrate United winning. It might be a clever bet. But this makes no sense to me. Some part of you is now wanting them to win, or will feel "better" about them winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.