This Weekends Football

Re: How sick

From Perth with love, fcuk the rag twats and they all went quiet over there. See you all in Newcatsle xx

Re: Still 4 4....

What if ...
Everton had scored the winner on 95 minutes? There was still two teams on the pitch at that time, and the toffees (yes, my new best mates) were in the ascendancy at 90 mins.
My point, anyway, is that the amount of added time applies to both teams and it only seems to favour the shite because they try to fight to the end ( didn't work tho did it? hahahahaha ad infinitum)

Re: Still 4 4....

smeeagain said:
where did 5 mins come from at the end ? i dont recall any injuries?

At the time I was completely livid. However, now, I am just astonished. Seriously where did 5 minutes come from? I too don't recall any injuries or stoppages. There was only 4 subs I think meaning 2 mins as a total allocated injury time for substitutes.

If United had scored between the 93rd and 95th minute I don't know what I would have done or felt.

It's as if we just joke about it and everyone knows it time after time and week in week out, but it is simply something that should be addressed and fixed.

Re: MOANERS ..Please apologise to Mr.Moyes

Jaskosss said:
what does moyes have to do with the result? they were dead and burried at 4 2... we need to sign fellaini asap as he was the main factor we are as close to the title as we are now... enormous game for him, beautiful goal for the 3 2, his presence made united fuck up for the 4 3 and a beautiful assist for the 4 4... Moyes has nothing to do with todays result

Ddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm !
Not taken your daily tablets yet ?

Credit where credits due, good job Everton, Moyes and co, even though I still think Pnevil should have cleared for the 2nd!

How funny was it seeing Baconfuck laughing and joking with the fourth official at 4-2; to go on and draw.

NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU **** FACE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.