This Weekends Football

Re: Still 4 4....

BlueTG said:
whothefisAlice said:
smeeagain said:
where did 5 mins come from at the end ? i dont recall any injuries?

At the time I was completely livid. However, now, I am just astonished. Seriously where did 5 minutes come from? I too don't recall any injuries or stoppages. There was only 4 subs I think meaning 2 mins as a total allocated injury time for substitutes.

If United had scored between the 93rd and 95th minute I don't know what I would have done or felt.

It's as if we just joke about it and everyone knows it time after time and week in week out, but it is simply something that should be addressed and fixed.
6 goals and Tim Howard timewasting plus 4 subs, 4-5 minutes would have been about right and Pinaaer was down after one of the goals.

7 mins for Pool added on
5 1/2 mins for Utd added on
2 mins for City

hertsblue said:
BlueTG said:
whothefisAlice said:
At the time I was completely livid. However, now, I am just astonished. Seriously where did 5 minutes come from? I too don't recall any injuries or stoppages. There was only 4 subs I think meaning 2 mins as a total allocated injury time for substitutes.

If United had scored between the 93rd and 95th minute I don't know what I would have done or felt.

It's as if we just joke about it and everyone knows it time after time and week in week out, but it is simply something that should be addressed and fixed.
6 goals and Tim Howard timewasting plus 4 subs, 4-5 minutes would have been about right and Pinaaer was down after one of the goals.

7 mins for Pool added on
5 1/2 mins for Utd added on
2 mins for City

lol, well we were not asking for it..maybe that's the difference?
5 mins, when nothing major happened in the second half, is definitely Fergie time.. don't blame it on time-wasting..Tim Howard did not waste time as much as Cech and Casillas did over the the past week or so..i don't think 5 minutes were given for those two matches either..
at the max it should have been 3 minutes..just imagine if that Rio header had gone in..i would have been absolutely livid..

didn't watch the Liverpool match but surely its about time the almighty King Kenny was exiled for a second time :)

sincity said:
....didn't watch the Liverpool match but surely its about time the almighty King Kenny was exiled for a second time :)
Jesus; I hope not!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=292592.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=292592.0</a>

Fuck the telly tonight (apart from MOTD2, of course); far more entertainment to be had down on vigilside!

Re: MOANERS ..Please apologise to Mr.Moyes

Markt85 said:
Think you should also apologise to the FA for thinking there's some secret agenda to let Man Utd win all there games. thats a load of crap.

Too far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.