This Weekends Football

5 mins was a fucking joke...on what basis did the referee decide that?
Congrats on Everton for getting a draw, but they would have gone for the winner if the referee hadn't started giving all the fouls against them after their fourth goal..they had no option but to defend in numbers..eg. 2 legitimate tackles by Fellaini went against him..

I have always begrudged Fellaini for his talent, mainly because he was always a menace against us and scoring goals out of thin air, but now i love the guy for this :)

Come on City, do your part now!!!

Turned the tv over at 3-1 thinking it'd gone as I didn't want to hear all the SKY creaming.

Checked online at 4-4....a long last 5 mins but it's in our hands now.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:53 pm --<br /><br />Turned the tv over at 3-1 thinking it'd gone as I didn't want to hear all the SKY creaming.

Checked online at 4-4....a long last 5 mins but it's in our hands now.

How did Moyles manage to change the ref was shite to the ref was poor, Brilliant change of the tongue from Gollum

SWP's back said:
I never win on football bets so at 1-0 at stuck 50 notes on Utd at 5-2.

You can thank me when they dont win and it will be £50 well spent.

Come on, where's all the thanks.

I couldn't be happier at that. Best £50 I spent since I got back from Talin.

MOANERS ..Please apologise to Mr.Moyes

Well after all the whinging on here both yesterday and during todays game,I think the honourable thing to do would be to eat a fucking big piece of humble pie and whislt choking on the fucker,try and apologise to Gollum !!
I argued yesterday that NO Everton team would lie down and go out deliberately look to get beat.
Everton want to finish higher than their Scouse counterparts Red-Dippers and this was an ideal opprtunity from Moyes to show he has the credentials to manage one of the top Clubs in the PL.
So,who`s got the balls to admit they were wrong ??
Come on don`t be shy !!

SWP's back said:
SWP's back said:
I never win on football bets so at 1-0 at stuck 50 notes on Utd at 5-2.

You can thank me when they dont win and it will be £50 well spent.

Come on, where's all the thanks.

I couldn't be happier at that. Best £50 I spent since I got back from Talin.

Go and put your life savings on United to win the league NOW!

Did Mancini pull off a masterful mind game?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/David-Moyes-dismisses-Manchester-City-Roberto-Mancini-s-jibes-that-Everton-are-easy-prey-article893394.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Da ... 93394.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.