This Weekends Football

SWP's back said:
SWP's back said:
I never win on football bets so at 1-0 at stuck 50 notes on Utd at 5-2.

You can thank me when they dont win and it will be £50 well spent.

Come on, where's all the thanks.

I couldn't be happier at that. Best £50 I spent since I got back from Talin.

Now put another 50 notes on Wolves.

From Red Devil in London, via text: "Our season has imploded at the wrong time. Our over-paid mercenaries do not have the spirit that "Citeh" do. Get SAF out and Mourinho in this summer."

From BBC Live Text, haha

Re: MOANERS ..Please apologise to Mr.Moyes

Can we bung them an extra couple of Million on what we already shelled out for Lescott ?

I was absolutely, well and truly, completely wrong about the score and the outcome, not about Evertons performance (coz I never said they'd lie down).

I WILL NEVER apologise to Everton for anything, but I should have had more faith in them to get a result. I predicted a walk in the park for the Rags and at one point it looked that way, but Everton came through.

Fuck both them anyhow. Onto Wolves......

Bobby's mind games must have played a part! Certainly got Moyes fired-up!

Thought it was all over at 4-2, and Collymore was creaming himself about utd!

whothefisAlice said:
I was absolutely, well and truly, completely wrong about the score and the outcome, not about Evertons performance (coz I never said they'd lie down).

I WILL NEVER apologise to Everton for anything, but I should have had more faith in them to get a result. I predicted a walk in the park for the Rags and at one point it looked that way, but Everton came through.

Fuck both them anyhow. Onto Wolves......

Lived there for 5 years and thought they would roll over,my apologies Evertonians I know and love.

Has also put my faith back in pro footballers in not throwing it,good on you Howard,Neville and Gibson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.