This Weekends Football

Re: MOANERS ..Please apologise to Mr.Moyes

i think rags scoring with an everton player lying injured put a bit of tiger in the toffee's tank.
"That winning mentality"
"They know how to win"
"Always come good in the end" yada yada yada
So what happened???? pressure, or luck run out, or were they found out?
Everton did us a favour, no doubt: must be killing Moyes though, as he certainly has no love for City.

Re: MOANERS ..Please apologise to Mr.Moyes

shackattack said:
The team spirit shown today was something that I thought was missing from lots of everton performances lately. The semi v Liverpool being the main one. Contrary to popular belief not all evertonians hate city so let's hope you apply the finishing touches and win the league now. Can't say we never tried for you ;-)
Nice one, shack. And a big thanks to all things Evertonian today. I haven't wanted you to do so well since the last time you played those evil fuckers at the swamp. Top display from your lads. Some quality goals too. Four of them really.

great day for footy, united slip up, city win, racists lose and a good win for atletico!

happy times :)

Time to sit back, relax and watch Juve. Big title implications in Italy as Milan already had a draw today. They are tied on points with Juve a game in hand going into the Roma match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.