This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

If it is going wide anyway does that mean it is not a clear goal scoring opportunity?
On that basis would it be a yellow card for a deliberate hand ball (Rafael excepted) and a penalty.

Torres lookes like he is off to Spain next season.

This game is over now so which club do we reckon he is off to.

My guess is Bilbao.

cleavers said:
Seeing the replay again, neither official give anything until the referee is hounded by Chelsea players, so clearly influenced by the crowd and players.

Mariner should be sacked as a referee at any decent level, he had a very good view of the dive and "save", same as the initial camera angle, unbelievable that he can be so incompetent in one incident.

saw that too, linesman never raised his flag and marriner didn't point to the spot

I just don't understand how Chelsea went from being so miserably bad last weekend to this. Are arsenal that terrible today?

pudge said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I would say Ox wouldn't get charged anyway as it was going wide so I can't see how that can be a goalscoring opportunity, it will just be dropped.
Intentional/deliberate handball is a red card.

Deliberate handball should be a yellow card. Only does not apply to Rags.

How shit is Torres?

This game is made for him now and he doesn't give a stuff.

Clearly on his way out at seasons end.

andrewmswift said:
cleavers said:
Seeing the replay again, neither official give anything until the referee is hounded by Chelsea players, so clearly influenced by the crowd and players.

Mariner should be sacked as a referee at any decent level, he had a very good view of the dive and "save", same as the initial camera angle, unbelievable that he can be so incompetent in one incident.

saw that too, linesman never raised his flag and marriner didn't point to the spot
Its very clear, he only gave them the penalty after being hounded by the Chelsea players (not that I blame them, I'd have been pissed off if we hadn't got it).

He's never been a good referee to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.