This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

mancity111 said:
Super2Goten said:
I just don't understand how Chelsea went from being so miserably bad last weekend to this. Are arsenal that terrible today?

They weren't that bad last week they just didn't create enough.

These thing s happen , you saw it against Liverpool.

Arsenal are leeking like a sive at the back.
Villa defended deep. Arsenal has exposed themselves in a rather overconfident manner.

IH8MUFC said:
Another bad moment for Wenger and his 1000 games. Jose vs Wenger is man vs boy.

Isn't it !

The Arse's title challenge is gone out of the window after this game.

The management and all the soundings are that his job is safe, but I wonder I he might resign at the end of the season ? The jibes from Maureen about his being a failure must have resonated. I don't think a probable FA Cup win is going to change much. 1 FA Cup in 9 years for a team in the Champions League every year and with gates of 60,000 every home game.

Then again he's apparently the top paid manager in the Premiership on over £7 million a year so he might stretch it out for a while longer.

IH8MUFC said:
cleavers said:
Seeing the replay again, neither official give anything until the referee is hounded by Chelsea players, so clearly influenced by the crowd and players.

Mariner should be sacked as a referee at any decent level, he had a very good view of the dive and "save", same as the initial camera angle, unbelievable that he can be so incompetent in one incident.
Didn't you see the goal disallowed vs Newcastle? Ref did the same.
Don't know if I did, who against ?

erast fandorin said:
Chelsea/Arsenal no goalscorer 13/2 bet of the day for me,covers you against an own goal/s
Anyone needs to get hold of me,i'll be living in a skip behind Piccadilly Station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.